Wednesday 7 January 2015

T5W: Anticipated 2015 Releases

Hey, guys! I'm back with another Top 5 Wednesday post. I really want to try and do these more often this year. If you're interested in more information or participating in Top 5 Wednesdays, all the information is on the Goodreads group here :) This week's topic is more anticipated releases for 2015 and boy, do I have a few I'm excited for. So without further ado, let's do this! (Note: I usually put pictures of the covers next to books I'm talking about but half of these don't have ones yet so I just decided to scrap the idea)

#5: Winter by Marissa Meyer
I'm still reading the Lunar Chronicles but what I've read so far has been really great so I'm excited for the release of the next book in the series, even if I haven't quite caught up to the series yet. Plus, this is released quite late in the year so I've still got a bit of time to catch up.

#4: The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan
I've still got the Heroes of Olympus series to finish off before I can be really excited for this release, but I'm excited nonetheless. Rick Riordan's books haven't disappointed me yet and the idea for this one sounds awesome (+ Norse mythology, heck yes!) so I can't wait!

#3: |A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
Just the fact that this is written by Maas has me excited but it also just sounds like a really interesting book. And if it's anywhere near as good as the Throne of Glass series, than there's a lot to look forward to.

#4: The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead
This one is really close to being released and I just can't wait. Funny story, I'm actually going to be coming home from a vacation the day that this is released so I don't think I will be straight on the bandwagon like I was with Silver Shadows but once I've recovered I will definitely be picking it up asap. Anyhow, I'm really excited to see how this series is going to be concluded, if not also really sad that I will have to finally say farewell to this world.

#5: Untitled Throne of Glass Book 4 by Sarah J. Mass
I know that Maas is focusing on her other book release at the moment (see two above), but I just really more info on this one. We don't even have a title yet, or a release date. I have been literally dying to get my hands on it since finishing Heir of Fire and it's definitely my most anticipated release of the year.

So, are your most anticipated releases of 2015? Let me know in the comments!

Until next time!
Jess, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment