Sunday 22 June 2014

A Self Introduction

Well hello there, internet world!

My name is Jess. I'm 19 and currently in my second year at University, doing a Bachelor of Arts majoring in Sociology and Creative Writing and Literature. I have probably had a handful of different blogs over my time on the internet but I felt it time to start a new one solely dedicated to books. Why, you may ask? Because I love books. I have since I was a small child and my parents used to read me stories. They've always been a big part of my life and I want to find more people to talk about them with.

I'm primarily interesting in fantasy novels and often dabble in YA and science fiction but I'm open to most genres. From me, you will mostly see book reviews, tags, general discussion and whatever else comes along. I'm still trying to work my way around this (I've never had a blog on this site) so bare with me but I hope to stick this thing out for awhile. Hopefully I will get the wheels turning in no time!

Don't be too shy to say hey! I'm pretty shy myself but love meeting new like-minded people!

Until next time!
Jess, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment